Download and Install OneDrive on Android – Onedrive is one of the products of Microsoft. Outlook.com or Hotmail is acquired by Microsoft as well. Outlook.com is one of the biggest email services of the world. It has many great features like calendar, contact management, Ajax, Skype, Unlimited storage for email service and close integration with OneDrive.
OneDrive is a file hosting service operated by Microsoft. It allows users to store personal data in the cloud storage, as well as share it with other people. One Drive used to offer 15GB of free cloud storage for the users, but now Microsoft has changed it to 5GB of free storage. If you want more space in the drive, you can upgrade to a premier plan. The deleted files on OneDrive are stored in its recycle bin. You can download entire folder as a single zip file. One drive has a limit of 4GB or 65000 files for a single download. OneDrive has many amazing features which are not available in other cloud storage service. You will know about more features while using the cloud storage.
Today, we will talk about how can you download and install Onedrive on Android devices. Follow the procedure below to download OneDrive on your Android device.
Steps to Download OneDrive on Android
Play store is the official app market of Android devices. Almost every Android users depend upon Play store to download apps. Today, we will show you how can you download and install Onedrive from Playstore. Follow the procedure below to download and install Onedrive on your Android device.
- Open Play Store on your Android device.
- Now search for the “One Drive” in the search box of the Play Store.
- Usually, One drive appears as the first result in the search result.
- Confirm that One Drive publisher is Microsoft before downloading it.(to check whether it is official app or not).
- Open OneDrive from the search result and click on “Install” to download the app on your Android device.
- The app will start downloading and will be installed automatically on your Android device.
- Open the app and give it all the permission it asks.
Many people do not have Play store on their Android devices due to some reasons. We will tell you a way to download One drive on your Android device without Play store.
Steps to Download OneDrive on Android – APK
It is always recommended to download all the apps from Play Store. Downloading apps from Play Store is safe for your Android device. If you do not have Play Store on your Android device, then it is recommended to download the APK of that app from a trustable website. Follow the procedure below to download APK of OneDrive on your Android device.
- Open any web browser on your Android device.
- Now, search for OneDrive in the search box.
- Usually, the first result has trustable websites.
- Click on any of the official websites and find the download option.
- Click on the download Option to start downloading the APK.
- Make sure to turn on “Install apps from Unknown Source” option from the settings of your Android device.
- Click on the downloaded APK to install it.
Enjoy your OneDrive Cloud Storage on your Android device.