www.hotmail.co.uk Sign in & Login: Hotmail is one of the most used webmail on the internet. It is one of the oldest and safest webmail as per rated by the users. Hotmail was founded by Jack Smith and Sabeer Bhatia, and it was one of the first webmail services on the internet along with Yahoo Mail. It was commercially launched on July 4, 1996. It symbolized freedom from ISP-based email and its ability to access an inbox from anywhere around in the world. The limit for free storage for Hotmail was 2 MB.
Hotmail was later sold to Microsoft for $400 Million in December 1997. Hotmail became the world’s largest webmail service with more than 30 million active users by February 1999. Soon Microsoft announced that the new web email service would be called Windows live email. After facing some problem, they soon changed the name again to “Windows Live Hotmail.” Windows Live Hotmail was awarded PC Magazine’s Editor’s Choice Award in February 2007, March 2007, and February 2011. Outlook.com was introduced on 31 July 2012.
The beta version of Outlook was made available to the public. Existing Hotmail customers could freely upgrade to the preview version of outlook.com and downgrade back to the original. .By May 2013, Outlook.com had 400 million active users. Hotmail has been rebranded to Outlook.com.
- About Hotmail
- Sign up & Sign in Hotmail
- Sign up Hotmail
- Sign in Hotmail
- Login Hotmail From Smartphone
About www.Hotmail.co.uk, One Drive & OutLook
Hotmail.com or Outlook.com is one of the top webmail services on the internet. It is a tough competitor for Google Mail. Both the webmail services are famous for its unique features and fast processing speed.
Hotmail is a webmail that comes with additional features like contacts, calendaring, tasks and Cloud Storage. The Cloud Storage of Hotmail is called One Drive. One Drive offers 5GB of free space for the user; You can purchase more space by becoming the premium member of the Hotmail.
Sign up and Sign in www.Hotmail.co.uk
So, Today we will talk about how can you signup and login to Hotmail.co.uk. There are many fake methods available on the internet which doesn’t work. We will show you the actual working way on “how to sign up & login Hotmail.co.uk.” Our method is one of the only working ways to register & login to Hotmail.co.uk account, and it works 100%.
You must know that Hotmail has been rebranded to Outlook.com. On 2013/14 existing Hotmail customers got an announcement from Microsoft: “Attention Hotmail customers: your email account has been upgraded from Hotmail to Outlook.com as part of a plan to improve email for all Hotmail customers.
” You can’t Sign up or Login to hotmail.co.uk by going to the hotmail.com, outlook.com or mail.outlook.com web addresses. To Sign up or log in to Hotmail.co.uk, you have to open a different web address. Follow the procedure below to Sign up or log in to Hotmail.co.uk email address.
www.Hotmail.co.uk Sign up – How to Register an Email in Hotmail
There are many fake methods available on the Internet. Follow the only working way to register yourself on Hotmail.co.uk:
- Don’t use Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox to sign up on Hotmail.co.uk. We will be using Internet Explorer to sign up on Hotmail.co.uk. Note: Microsoft Edge won’t work for this method, only use Internet Explorer web browser.
- Open Internet Explorer on your PC and browse through the web address tab.
- Open http://hotmail.co.uk/ link on your Internet Explorer browser.
- You will see a Hotmail (or Outlook.com) option on the hotmail.co.uk web page. Click on the Hotmail option.
- Now you will see a signup option on the bottom screen of the web page. Click on it.
- Write your First name, Last name, Desired Username, Password, Country, Contact details and everything asked on the web page.
- Now check on “I agree” option and click on Sign Up.
- Your hotmail.co.uk email address has been created
www.Hotmail.co.uk Sign in – How to Login or Sign in Hotmail
Now you can open hotmail.co.uk web address on any web browser. Follow the procedure below to login to Hotmail.co.uk:
- Open your default web browser and open hotmail.co.uk.
- Enter your username or Email address on the web page Email option.
- Enter your password and click on Sign in.
- You will be logged into Hotmail.co.uk email address.
How to Login Hotmail.co.uk from Smartphone – Via App
Microsoft has launched the Smartphone application of Hotmail for Android, iOS and other operating systems. The application is also available for Windows PC and Mac. You can download Hotmail app from Play Store on your Android device. The iOS app is available on the App store for iOS. Follow the procedure below to login to Hotmail.co.uk on your smartphone.
- Open the Hotmail app.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- Click on Login and all your email will be synced to your Android device.
If you don’t want to use the app to log into your Hotmail account. You can also log in from any web browser. Open any web browser on your Smartphone device and enter hotmail.co.uk web address. Now enter your Username and Password and click on Sign in. You will be Signed into your Hotmail.co.uk account.
We hope you liked our method to Sign up and Login to Hotmail.co.uk address.